As technology is continuously being upgraded, and confuses you weather to adopt the change or not, So worry not, We are here to guide you!

Saturday, December 15, 2018

5 Reasons to Buy Google Home Mini

Google
With the advancement of technology, innovation is taking place in all sorts of
goods especially the high tech goods. One of the most recent innovation is a
production of Google Home. The Google Home Mini is a voice-controlled speaker
that can be used to play music, control smart home gadgets, answer trivia
questions, add things to a shopping list, create calendar appointments, or play
video on a Chrome cast-enabled screen.

Smart speakers are a bit of a fade right now but we got the amazon Alexa series,
we have the apple home pod and in this case we have the google home mini and
this device in particular is really cleverly designed. It fits into any environment you
name it and for lumina tile you can pick this up for about thirty bucks ($29.99)
from best buy amazon google website itself and you may be wondering why am I
telling this, you may have seen reviews you may have seen one in person but I still
think there are lingering questions surrounding this device but the actual question
is that is it actually useful and you know the worth of your 30 bucks, so today I’m
going to give you five reasons why I think it is worth buying this device. Reason
number one, this device is literally an auditory hand-free google search which will
come handy in many cases. Reason number two you can set reminders and
alarms with this, this can become your new alarm clock, so basically this device is
great for any spontaneous reminders or alarms you need to set. The third reason
is that you can make phone calls in this device, it is a really cool feature you can
make phone calls out of your contacts or you can call businesses near you or any
specific numbers that you want to tell. Feature number four, you can send text
messages with the google home mini kind, you can set a certain phrase that will
allow you to send text messages to specific contexts. Feature number five, you
can play stream music on this device and if you connect Chromecast audio to this
you can play through external speakers.
It can solve the problem of this small kind of mediocre speaker. Now speaking of
audio and Chromecast you can also stream video from this device.
Whether its 4k with the ultra or the regular chrome cast, so once again is this
device actually useful and worth thirty to fifty dollars, from my experience and
considering all the pros and cons “YES” I think it is worth it whether you are a tech
savvy person or not, although this isn’t life-changing product I have benefited

from this marginally and it does add some level of convenience to your life , it’s
nice to have the aquin functionality of the google home mini and really any smart
speaker so yeah if you want to buy it for yourself or a family member or a friend
like I said who is tech savvy or not I personally would highly recommend. I hope
this helped you out in some way if you were looking to buy this device.

No comments:

Post a Comment